Light Through the Thicket 36
About this artwork
Acrylic Paint on canvas, stretched and ready to hang.
Signed with a certificate of authenticity.
This artwork comes with an external frame
This painting is inspired by the Mountain Ash Trees in Victoria, Australia which has evolved into a more abstract piece. The colors are so inviting, you will feel encouraged to inspect further. The plant shapes are familiar and noticeable but the piece still remains so abstract that your mind feels free to wander.
I have used a drawing method of scratching back to reveal complementary red and yellow undertones in the background paint layers. Thick acrylic paint is used to achieve the textures showing the history of the paint application and mark making; the way you can see through to the under painting where I have scratched creates an overlapping pattern with a beautiful rhythm of colors and textures.
- Professionally framed in natural Tasmanian Oak float frame
- It comes with string/wire on the back to hang the artwork.
- The work is varnished for protection
- Signed at the back with my name, date, and artwork title.
- In situ photo not to scale