Tasman Lily Pond 37
About this artwork
This is a painting based on the beautiful Lily Pond in the Royal Tasmanian Botanical Garden. I was inspired by the abstract reflections in the waters. I've used the scratch back technique to reveal the colors underneath and use the complementary color scheme. The picture is a visual celebration and has a dreamy sensation.
- Professionally framed in White Tasmanian Oak float frame
- This comes with string/wire on the back to hang the artwork.
- The painting is varnished for protection.
- Signed at the back with my name, date, and artwork title.
- In Situ photo not to scale.