About this artwork
Every time you enter the dark depths of the ocean, you enter a fascinating and mysterious world different to your own.
Everything slows down. The noise of life disappears. You hear only your thoughts, and your breath through the scuba apparatus.
Once below, an unexpectedly bright and active world suddenly appears. You’ve entered underwater rush hour! Marine life dashes and darts about. Fish school around you, nibbling and squirming, eager to know how much of you is edible.
You feel the rush of bubbles percolating around you; a kindly reminder of which way is up. You utter words of excitement forgetting no one can hear you through your mask.
And then, it’s all over too quickly, and you’re back on shore. You spend the rest of the day and night dreaming about these moments in the deep, knowing it was unique, never to be repeated.
Drawn on pastel paper using a harmonious colour pencil palette of aquamarine blues and turquoise greens. The paper texture and multiple layers of pencil provide rich vibrant depth of colour.
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION - Limited Edition fine art prints
A limited edition print is the perfect option if you missed out on the original piece.
- Limited edition fine art (Giclée) print – 100 editions
- Produced on smooth 100% cotton rag acid free paper, white 310gsm (includes 40mm white border)
- Individually signed and numbered
- Size: 594 x 841mm (A1) or 420 x 594mm (A2)
- Perfect for any size room
- Certificate of Authenticity and maintenance information included with delivery