I want to speak to the manager
About this artwork
'I want to speak to the manager'
Have you ever heard those words? I hope not! Yes this disgruntled stonefish blends into his surroundings, waiting for an opportunity to express his dismay at the world around and the unsatisfactory service he receives!
He'll be behind you at the checkout complaining he should be served first, he'll be in the bank bemoaning the need to fill in the forms, he'll be on the phone telling the power company how things ran "back in my day".
Sometimes there's a little disgruntled stonefish in all of us when things just don't go our way!
On a happy note, the walnut brown tones on this guy have been softened with lovely warm mauves and delft blues, providing a glimmer of hope that things might just get better.
This complex piece was completed over several weeks and employed multi-layer blending techniques.
He'll certainly make for a talking point when visitors stop by!
- Medium: Colour pencil on white watercolour paper
- Weight: 300gsm (heavyweight paper)
- Perfect for any size room
- Made using professional artist grade supplies guaranteeing this piece will last for many years to come
- Certificate of Authenticity and maintenance information included with delivery
Watch a dramatic time-lapse video of this disgruntled stonefish being created - click below