About this artwork
Please note this item is for Limited Edition fine art prints - the original is now sold.
Behold, the chip bandit. I hope this wasn’t YOUR lunch!
If you’ve ever had your fish and chips stolen by a seagull, you’ll know it’s both hilarious and terrifying. Well maybe not funny for the victim but certainly funny for onlookers!
Whole pieces of fish, ice creams, iPhones, slow moving children, these feathered thieves don’t discriminate. It’s all up for grabs!
Apparently, the tip to deterring these guys is to stare at them. So, why not hang the Chip Bandit on your wall and stare him down!
Perfect for beachside or beach-styled homes, or perhaps a reminder of why you don’t live at the beach.
No chips were harmed in the making of this artwork.
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION - Limited Edition fine art prints
A limited edition print is the perfect option if you missed out on the original piece.
- Limited edition fine art (Giclée) print – 100 editions Produced on smooth 100% cotton rag acid free paper, white 310gsm (includes 40mm white border)
- Signed and numbered on the back
- Perfect for any size room
- Made using professional artist grade supplies guaranteeing this piece will last for many years to come
- Certificate of Authenticity and maintenance information included with delivery
Watch a compilation video of the ‘Chip bandit’ coming together