Award Winning Artist
HSIN completed both a Bachelor degree in finance at NCHU and a diploma in fashion at RMIT.
Before taking up painting, she launched her fashion label as a chief designer and was active in numerous international exhibitions and TV shows in Taiwan.
She was determined to extend her expertise in visual art after her returning to the beloved city - Melbourne. Hsin Lin swapped the manipulation of fabric for the more enticing world of paint and canvas and has been creating art full-time ever since.
In both her ongoing abstract and realistic series, Hsin Lin has devoted herself to bringing the beauty and serenity that she feels when depicting floral subjects to those who view and collect her work.
Her artwork- Ready and Waiting - Dahlia - has been judged as the winner of the National Mental Health Month Art Competition and is used to produce the official posters for National Mental Health Month 2019. To Be with You - Yellow Gum Blossoms was chosen and printed on 50,000 Eco-friendly cups distributed nationally in Australia in 2018, and another Artwork - Trust Me - Cadbury the Cat - was chosen and published on 10,000 postcards distributed nationally in 2017. Her full collection -The Voice of Nature- was also featured on Australia Artist’s Palette magazine in 2017.
Her Artworks are held in numerous private collections across Australia and internationally. Recent exhibitions include various local art shows and group exhibitions in Victorian Artists Society and so on.
-July 2020 - Artist Interview with ColourSpace Australia -Appreciating Art with Hsin Lin.
- Dec 2019 Dahlias – a winning message for Mental Health Month. Artist interview and artwork – TRUST ME featured on
Ferntree Gully Newspaper Issue 62.
- Oct 2019 -Original artwork - Ready and Waiting - Dahlia - has been judged as the winner of National Mental Health Month Art Competition and is used to produce the official poster for National Mental Health Month 2019.
- September 2019 – Featured artwork - A Life Time Journey - on Immerse artist map by Knox City Council.
- SEPTEMBER 2018 - Original artwork - To Be with You - Yellow Gum Blossoms chosen by BioPak Australia Art Series and printed on more than 50,000 Eco-friendly cups distributed nationally in Australia.
- March 2018 - Demonstrator / Featured artist at Sherbrooke Art Gallery, Victoria, Australia.
- August 2017 - Featured artist on Romance Awareness Month.
- August 2017 - Featured artist in Australia Artist’s Palette magazine No.154.
- March 2017 - Artwork - Trust Me - Cadbury the Cat - chosen and published on 10,000 postcards distributed nationally by Avant Card Australia.
Instagram : [https://www.instagram.com/helloinnerpeace/]
-Sept 2020 - 2nd Prize of National Mental Health Month Art Competition 2020. Artwork - Be your sunshine- sunflowers.
- March 2020 Highly Commended Award in The Victorian Artists Society George Hicks Foundation Contemporary Exhibition.
- September 2019 -Winner of National Mental Health Month Art Competition 2019.
- April 2019 - 2nd Prize in Acrylic for the painting A LIFE TIME JOURNEY in The Hut Gallery Annual Exhibition.
- March 2019 - Runner Up in Hydrocryl #floralart competition.
- Jan 2019 - Finalists in 2019 Art Lovers Prize.
- Nov 2018 - 2nd prize in Mont Marte #icanmauveit challenge.
- Oct 2018 - Commended Acrylic for the painting FLAMBOYANCE inThe Hut Gallery Allen & Peg Lowe Annual Award Exhibition.
- April 2018 - Highly Commended Acrylic for the painting POISE AND PRIDE in The Hut Gallery Open Award Exhibition.
- Sept 2017 -Highly Commended Oil and Acrylic for the painting Splendid-Tuberose Begonia in Box Hill Art Group Annual Exhibition.
24th Aug -Oct 2019- Bloom Like flowers by HSIN LIN- presented by Knox Immerse / City Council, Melbourne, Australia.
19 NOV - 7 DEC 2021 VAS LITTLE TREASURES @The Victorian Artists Society
28 OCT - 8 NOV 2021 VAS EN PLEIN AIR EXHIBITION @The Victorian Artists Society
14 - 25 OCT 2021 VAS 9X5 EXHIBITION @The Victorian Artists Society
10 - 27 SEP 2021 VAS SPRING SELECT EXHIBITION @The Victorian Artists Society
1st Sept - 2nd Oct Blossoms Of life by HSIN LIN- by Knox Immerse /City Council at MIllers Homestead, Melbourne.
13 - 23 AUG 2021 VAS PORTRAIT EXHIBITION @The Victorian Artists Society
15 - 27 JUL 2021 VAS 'OUR MELBOURNE' EXHIBITION @VAS/ Open House Melbourne with City of Melbourne.
10th July -1st August 2021 Camberwell Art Show
18 - 28 JUN 2021 VAS WINTER SELECT EXHIBITION @The Victorian Artists Society
7 - 24 MAY 2021 VAS AUTUMN SELECT EXHIBITION @The Victorian Artists Society
16 - 26 APR 2021 VAS MARITIME EXHIBITION @The Victorian Artists Society
5 Mar - 5 Jun 2021 - Artworks exhibited at The Victorian Government Solicitor's Office
5 Mar - 5 Jun 2021 - Artworks exhibited at CoWork Me Australia
5 - 22 MAR 2021 VAS GEORGE HICKS FOUNDATION CONTEMPORARY EXHIBITION @The Victorian Artists Society
12 FEB - 1 MAR 2021 VAS SUMMER EXHIBITION @The Victorian Artists Society
Varies group exhibition in Melbourne, Australia from 2016 ~ 2020 with Camberwell Art Show, Mental Health Foundation Australia, The Hut Gallery, Box Hill Art Group, Sherbrooke Gallery, Warranwood Art Show, Melbourne International Flower and garden show, Knox Art Show, Mornington Art Show, Whitehorse Art Show, Yarra Glen Art Show, Brunswick Street Gallery and so on.
Fashion Design -RMIT University, Melbourne, Australia
Bachelor Degree of Finance- National Chun-Hsing University, Taiwan.